Outline and Body Paragraph for Prompt: "What is the most special family celebration to you?"


  • Birthday
  1. Acknowledgements of Happy Birthday
  • Everybody sings Happy Birthday
  • Grandparents send e-mail and call
  • Everybody eats cake
  1. Go out to dinner
  • I get to choose where
  • Everybody eats there
  • The whole family has a good time
  1.  Charity birthday party
  • Family tradition
  • Grandfather was charity
  • Mom was charity
  1. Conclude
          One reason my birthday is the most special family celebration to me is that my family members all celebrate my birthday. Everybody sings Happy Birthday, and wishes me a happy birthday and gawks over how old I'm getting. My grandparents and other family members that live far away send a happy birthday e-mail and call us on the phone. Everybody eats cake. The acknowledgements of Happy Birthday make me and my family very happy, and I feel really special.
          Another reason my birthday is the most special family celebration to me is that everybody in my immediate family goes to dinner at any restaurant of my choice. I can choose a Chinese restaurant, a fast food restaurant, or any other restaurant I would like to eat at. Everybody goes to that restaurant and eats there, and the whole family has a great time. The dinner cheers everyone up a lot, and it is very special to everyone.
          The final reason my birthday is the most special family celebration to me is that I held a charity birthday party most recently. Donating to charity is a family tradition - lots of people in my family do it. For example, my grandfather sponsored a few poor students. Then, like a set of dominoes, my mom started to donate to a charity to help children in China have a good education. And now, I asked for a small donation that my family could donate to charity instead of a present for my birthday. The "charity donation party" was really special to me because I felt I was making a difference in the world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

我打开网上中文学校的窗口。网上中文学校的教学内容十分丰富。

我接通了“因特网”,这网上的世界可真精彩呀!

我在电脑上给爷爷奶奶发电子邮件。爷爷奶奶很高兴。