Outline and Body Paragraph for Prompt: "If you could have one superpower what would it be and why?"

  • Teleportation
  1. Could go anywhere I wanted pretty quickly
  • Wouldn't have to ride an airplane and wait for a few hours
  • Could get there fast, and wouldn't even have to wait or pay money
  • Wouldn't have to experience turbulence or even ear pressure
  1. Could escape danger easily
  • If there was a sinkhole, could teleport away
  • If I was falling from a great height, like accidentally walking off the Grand Canyon, I could teleport away
  • Basically every possible danger would be avoidable with the power of teleportation
  1. Scientists could learn about me and then find out how to give other people the superpower of teleportation, too
  • Other people would get cost-free travel
  • No longer use cars, planes, boats
  • Save environment
  1. Conclude
          One reason a superpower I would want is teleportation is because I could go anywhere I wanted pretty quickly. During long-distance travels, I wouldn't have to ride an airplane and wait for a few hours on the plane. I wouldn't have to spend that much time at the airport. I could just teleport, and I would get to my destination faster than any airplane, and I wouldn't even have to wait or pay money. I wouldn't have to experience turbulence or even the air pressure that hurts peoples' ears so much! Teleportation is a very useful superpower for travel.
          The final reason I would want to have teleportation is because scientists could learn about me and let other people have the power of teleportation, too. Other people would also feel the benefits of cost-free travel. Nobody would use boats, cars, or even planes anymore. The environment's status would improve because people are no longer burning fossil fuels to power their vehicles, and our footprint will dramatically decrease. Teleportation is also very useful to help the world and the environment.

Comments

  1. I think my details here are also sufficient, but I should add some more.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

我打开网上中文学校的窗口。网上中文学校的教学内容十分丰富。

我接通了“因特网”,这网上的世界可真精彩呀!

我在电脑上给爷爷奶奶发电子邮件。爷爷奶奶很高兴。