Lakeside Middle School

      I recently visited a school called Lakeside Middle School. It was a great school, and I enjoyed the visit.
      One thing I thought was interesting was the science lab. People were blowing glass bubbles, and it was really cool. A girl stuck a rod with glass on the end into the fire. She then took it out and blew through the hollow rod and into the bubble, expanding it. Another girl popped her own bubble, and it was in a really wacky shape.
      Another thing I thought was cool was the "Hall of Nations". There were flags from lots of countries, and in the middle of the hall there was a stand with a gigantic binder on it. The binder held information about the countries each flag represented. I enjoyed looking at all the interesting flags.
      To sum up, I think Lakeside was an awesome school!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

我打开网上中文学校的窗口。网上中文学校的教学内容十分丰富。

我接通了“因特网”,这网上的世界可真精彩呀!

我在电脑上给爷爷奶奶发电子邮件。爷爷奶奶很高兴。