Sleepover with Kevin

           Yesterday Kevin had a sleepover at my house. I had a great time.
           During the period of the sleepover that took place yesterday, we watched movies, played games, and a lot more! First, we played two games - Aggravation and Apples to Apples. Everybody was laughing their butt off by the time we finished Apples to Apples. Then we started playing video games. We beat a boss in Kirby's Return to Dreamland (the first letters of the worlds spell "CROWNED", in the French version it spells "PARFAIT"). After that, we ate dessert, watched some interesting cartoons, and went to bed. Kevin and I stayed up talking to each other about our lives. I also ad-libbed a story called "The Adventures of Mikey" which was really funny.
           The next day, Kevin and I made breakfast. I taught him to make eggs, and it tasted pretty good. We then played with Legos for a really long time. We tried to build all kinds of stuff. Brandon tried to build a chessboard, but failed. His chessboard looked nothing like the real one. Then we started looking at some books and started playing with Zoobs. I showed him some interesting experiments, and we started looking at a book about the elements. I showed him the icosidodecahedron I made the day before with Zoobs.
           After all that play, Kevin had to go. I said "Bye!" and watched him leave. I enjoyed the sleepover and I look forward to another one!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

我打开网上中文学校的窗口。网上中文学校的教学内容十分丰富。

我接通了“因特网”,这网上的世界可真精彩呀!

我在电脑上给爷爷奶奶发电子邮件。爷爷奶奶很高兴。